Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during November include:
- Priorities, Practical Tips and Lessons Learned from Reed Smith’s China Device Regulatory Briefing on December 4, 2012
- Drug Firms Pursue Joint R&D
- Drug Makers and the Unpredictability of Drug Development; New Draft Regulations on Stem Cell Industry to be Issued
- SFDA Approval concerning Drug Registration and Appraisal Reform on Pilot Basis in Guangdong Food and Drug Administration
- MOH Stresses Monitoring Medical Costs in New Announcement; PRC to Allocate RMB 27.26 Billion to Support Public Health Services for 2013
- Nestlé in Chinese Medicine Deal with Li Ka-Shing’s Firm
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.