Life Sciences Legal Update
China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing - December 2012 (January 18, 2013)
Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China's Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during December include:
- Industry Calls for Reform of Lagging Drug Review System
- Four Governmental Authorities to Take Measures to Upgrade Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Chinese Manufacturers of Sterile Drugs Struggling to Meet New GMP Deadline
- Pharmaceutical Market to Hit 2.3 trillion Yuan by '20
- China Announces 17 New Device Classifications
- Hong Kong, Macao Health Providers Allowed to Set Up Mainland Health Institutions
- Smaller Hospitals "Offer Huge Opportunities"
- White Paper on Medical and Health Services in China
- Reed Smith’s China Device Regulatory Briefing
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.