Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China's Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during March include:
- CFDA Seeks Public Comment on Special Approval Procedures for Innovative Medical Devices
- CFDA Allows Manufacturers to Confirm Medical Device Classes
- ETView Medical, Ltd. Announces CFDA Clearance of Pre-Marketing Notification Application for the VivaSight-SL Line of Innovative Airway Devices
- Executives Call for Pharmaceutical Reform
- 213 New Varieties of Drugs Added into National Essential Drug Catalogue
- MOH and CFDA Solicit Public Comments on Clinical Research on Stem Cells
- Govt. to Increase Funding for Medical Reform
- Advisers Seeking a Remedy for Private Hospitals
- Xiamen Encourages Medical Cooperation
- Online Outpatient Appointments to End Misery of Queuing for Hours
- China to Clean Up Grassroots Medical Institutions
- Clearbridge BioMedics Raises $7.2 Million Funding
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.