This post was written by Jay Yan, Mao Rong, Zack Dong, Zhao Hong, Gordon Schatz, Dr. David Kan and Katherine Yang.
Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during October include:
- SFDA Issues 2010 Annual Report on Drug Registration and Approval
- CCTV to Restrict Advertisement of Alcohol, Medical Institutions
- MOH Requires Improvement of the Reward and Penalty System for Antibacterial Drug Administration
- Draft Mental Health Law Submitted to NPC Standing Committee for First Deliberation
- SFDA: All Drugs on Market to Have E-ID by End of 2015
- SFDA Releases 3rd Batch of Illegal Drugs, Medical Devices and Health Food Advertisements in 2011
- SFDA issues Notice on Release and Delivery of GMP Certification Announcement
- SFDA issues Notice concerning Circulation of the Administrative Measures on Drug Supervision in Medical Institutions
- Detailed Summary of SFDA 2010 Annual Report on Drug Registration and Approval
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.