This post was written by Jay Yan, Mao Rong, Zack Dong, Zhao Hong, and Gordon Schatz.
Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during September include:
- SFDA Circulates Guidelines for Monitoring Adverse Events Involving Medical Devices
- SFDA Issues Letter Soliciting Public Comments on Communication Methods for Responsible Food and Drug Safety
- Swiss Drugmaker Novartis Expands in China
- China to Divide Emergency Patients into Four Classes for Medical Treatment
- China’s Biopharmaceutical Industry to Accelerate Internationalization
- MOH surveys Clinical Application of Antimicrobials
- Medtronic Opens Orthopedic R&D Center with Weigao
- DHL Establishes Second Life Science and Health Care Logistics Center in Beijing
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.