Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during November include:
- Beijing Hospital Requirements: Overuse of Antibiotics
- SFDA Issues Second Batch of Class II Medical Devices, For Which Distributors Do Not Need to Apply for Medical Devices Distribution License
- Interim Measures on Appraisal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals: Request for Comments
- Two Pharmaceutical Companies Fined for Monopolizing Compound Reserpine API
- China to Build ADR Monitoring System
- NDRC to Investigate Ex-factory Prices of Drugs
- China Finalizes Healthcare Reform 12th FYP
- China to Launch Massive Survey on TCM Resources
- Notice Concerning Circulation of the 12th Five-year Plan of Biotechnology Development
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.