Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during December include:
- SFDA Issues Catalogue of Class II Medical Devices Exempted from Submitting Clinical Trial Materials
- SFDA Issues Notice Concerning Circulation of Guiding Principles of Phase I Clinical Trial Management of Drugs
- SFDA Issues Notice on Soliciting Comments on Revisions of the Good Supply Practice for Pharmaceutical Products
- China Adopts Drug Safety Plan: All Drugs to be Qualified by 2015
- NDRC Issues Rules on Drug Price Parity to Prevent Disguised Price Hikes
- Guangdong Issues Drug Price Adjustment Program: 307 Western Drugs’ Price have a 22 percent Reduction in Average
- Shenzhen Public Hospitals to Revoke Drug Price Addition by the End of 2012
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.