Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during February include:
- Release of the 12th Five-Year Plan on Drug Safety and Standards
- SFDA: Concentrated Rectification Action in National Drug Manufacturing and Distribution Sectors
- Twelve Ministries: Crackdown on Serious Illegal Advertisement Broadcasting
- SFDA: Electronic Drug Supervision Plan from 2011 – 2015
- MOH: Administrative Measures on Health Card for Residents (for Trial Implementation)
- MOH: Revised Diseases Classification and Code
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.