This post was written by Jay J. Yan, Mao Rong, Zack Dong, Katherine Yang, Joyce Sun, Sara Lai and Gordon B. Schatz.
Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during February include:
- Release of the 12th Five-Year Plan on Drug Safety and Standards
- SFDA: Concentrated Rectification Action in National Drug Manufacturing and Distribution Sectors
- Twelve Ministries: Crackdown on Serious Illegal Advertisement Broadcasting
- SFDA: Electronic Drug Supervision Plan from 2011 – 2015
- MOH: Administrative Measures on Health Card for Residents (for Trial Implementation)
- MOH: Revised Diseases Classification and Code
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.