Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries. Some developments during March include:
- American Medical Device Maker Accused of Bribery to Doctors in China and other Countries
- Qiagen Inks HPV Screening Deal with China’s KingMed Diagnostics
- Medical Care Administration to Improve through Health Cards
- Cuts in Drug Prices
- Notice Concerning Registration after Adjustment of Classification of Medical Devices
- MOH Encourages Private Capital into Medical Rehabilitation Services
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.