Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries. Some developments during April include:
- Chinese Government to Review Drug Pricing Differences Between Ex-factory and Bid Prices
- Heightened Attention to Hospital Mark-ups of Drug Prices
- State Council to Cancel Drug Price Addition and Raise Medical and Surgery Fees
- Cessation Drugs to be Included in Medical Insurance: Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies Play a Large Role in Government Procurement
- 13 Products of 9 Pharmaceutical Companies Using Capsules Suspected of Excessive Chromium Contamination
- Growth in Home Care Medical Devices
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.