This post was written by John Tan, Jay J. Yan, Mao Rong, Katherine Yang, and Gordon B. Schatz.
Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during May include:
- Introduction of Administrative Measures on Clinical Application of Antimicrobial Drugs
- Two Agencies Crack Down on Violent Crime Against Medical Personnel
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement for Hospitalization to Reach 75% of Total Expenses During 12th Five-Year Plan
- Foreign Medical Workers to Receive TCM Training in Shanxi
- MOH Requires Class B and Higher Hospitals to Establish Security Offices
- China to Expand Medical Payment Reform
- SFDA Campaign to Regulate TCM Raw Material Market
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.