This post was written by Jay J. Yan, Hugh T. Scogin, Jr., John J. Tan, Katherine Yang, May Wong and Gordon B. Schatz.
Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries
Some important developments during July include:
- Counterfeit Drug Crackdown in China
- China Agencies Drafting Policies to Accelerate Development of Medical Devices
- Mindray Medical Completes Acquisition of Dragonbio’s Orthopedics Business
- Multinational Medical Device Companies Focus on Grassroots Market
- J&J Plans Training Center in China
- New Round of Drug Price Cuts Expected
- MOH Enhances Planning of Private Medical Institutions and Further Relaxes Threshold for Private Investors
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.