Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry China Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during August include:
- New Regulations Concerning Hospital Procurement of Class-A Large-Scale Medical Equipment
- MOH to Investigate Infection Events in Hospitals
- Wenzhou Develops New Plans to Attract Private Medical Investors
- Notice Concerning Public Hospital Reform in 2012
- MOH to Establish EDLs for Secondary and Tertiary Hospitals
- Pricing Developments for Drugs of Foreign Companies
- Revised Regulations on Criminal Prosecutions for Leaks of Confidential Patient Information
- State Council to Release Regulation Permitting Local Governments to Buy Commercial Insurance on for Serious Illnesses
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.