This post was written by Jay J. Yan, Hugh T. Scogin, Jr., John J. Tan, Mao Rong, Katherine Yang, May Wong, Amy Yin and Gordon B. Schatz.
Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during October include:
- China Becoming a Healthcare R&D Hub
- Imported Drugs to Go on China’s Electronic Monitoring Network
- Guangxi to Build Pharmaceuticals as a Pillar Industry
- China to Set Up Database for Organ Transplants
- Private Medical Care Gets Boost
- State Council Issues the 12th FYP for Public Health Services Development
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.