Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during February include:
- New Drug GSP Issued: Supervision on Drug Distribution to be Enhanced
- China to Encourage Innovative Drug Development
- Baidu, SFDA, Team Up on Drug Search
- TCM Manufacturer Urged to Raise Awareness of Drug Side Effects
- Favorable Policies Support Biopharmaceutical Stocks
- Medical Firms See Healthy Foreign Trade Growth
- China’s Medical Device Market to Grow Rapidly
- Implementing Programs for Serious Illness Health Insurance Issued in Several Provinces
- China Forbids Linking Doctors’ Incomes with Patient Medical Expenses
- Provinces Urged to Buy Insurance
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.