This post was written by Jay J. Yan, John J. Tan, Mao Rong, Katherine Yang, Amy Yin, Vicki Lung, May Wong and Gordon B. Schatz.
Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during February include:
- New Drug GSP Issued: Supervision on Drug Distribution to be Enhanced
- China to Encourage Innovative Drug Development
- Baidu, SFDA, Team Up on Drug Search
- TCM Manufacturer Urged to Raise Awareness of Drug Side Effects
- Favorable Policies Support Biopharmaceutical Stocks
- Medical Firms See Healthy Foreign Trade Growth
- China’s Medical Device Market to Grow Rapidly
- Implementing Programs for Serious Illness Health Insurance Issued in Several Provinces
- China Forbids Linking Doctors’ Incomes with Patient Medical Expenses
- Provinces Urged to Buy Insurance
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.