This post was written by Katherine Yang, Amy Yin, Vicki Lung, Gordon B. Schatz, Jay J. Yan, John J. Tan, Mao Rong and May Wong.
Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during March include:
- CFDA Seeks Public Comment on Special Approval Procedures for Innovative Medical Devices
- CFDA Allows Manufacturers to Confirm Medical Device Classes
- ETView Medical, Ltd. Announces CFDA Clearance of Pre-Marketing Notification Application for the VivaSight-SL Line of Innovative Airway Devices
- Executives Call for Pharmaceutical Reform
- 213 New Varieties of Drugs Added into National Essential Drug Catalogue
- MOH and CFDA Solicit Public Comments on Clinical Research on Stem Cells
- Govt. to Increase Funding for Medical Reform
- Advisers Seeking a Remedy for Private Hospitals
- Xiamen Encourages Medical Cooperation
- Online Outpatient Appointments to End Misery of Queuing for Hours
- China to Clean Up Grassroots Medical Institutions
- Clearbridge BioMedics Raises $7.2 Million Funding
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.