Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
- Approval of Innovative Drugs and Key Sector Generic Drugs to be Expedited
- Guangzhou Pharma Case
- Fosun Pharma to Acquire Israel-Based Medical Device Manufacturer
- Beijing Hosts Traditional Chinese Medicine (“TCM”) Training Program
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (“MIIT”) Supports Development of Medical Devices
- Changes in the Healthcare Industry
- Medical Reforms in China Attract Pharma Giants
- State Council Issues Guiding Opinions on the Reform and Improvement of Local Food and Drug Supervision and Management
- Healthcare Companies Promote Internet-Based Medical Services
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.