This post was written by Katherine Yang, Amy Yin, Vicki Lung, Gordon B. Schatz, Jay J. Yan, John J. Tan, Mao Rong and May Wong.
Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
- Provincial FDAs to Approve Certain Changes to Medical Device Registration Certificates
- CFDA Issues Acceptance Standards for Distributors of In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents
- CFDA Solicits Public Comments on the Catalogue of Class II Medical Devices Exempted from Requirement for Clinical Test Materials
- China Tightens Supervision Over Drug Advertising
- Major International Drug Firm is Investigated in China; CFDA Issues Notice on Implementation of New GSP Standards
- Zhejiang Beta Pharma and Amgen Form Joint Venture
- Shanghai’s Biopharmaceutical Sector is a Star in Slow Economy
- Chinese Pharma Companies Look West
- Drug Distributors ‘Need to Consolidate’
- China’s Pharma Distribution Sales Exceed $181b
- Chinese and U.S. Researchers Study Tibetan Medicines
- TCM Scrutinized for False Advertising
- China Streamlines Health-Related Approval Procedures
- Cross-Species Liver Transplant Succeeds
- China Launches Anti-Trust Investigation into Baby Formula
- Registry to Open for Organ Donors
- China’s Health Care Costs Increase: Official Data
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.