The regulatory enforcement environment in China remains tense, as both the Chinese government and media bring new actions and allegations against life sciences manufacturers in both the pharmaceutical and device sectors. We are seeing:
- Increased attention to medical device sector
- Enforcement actions spreading to smaller cities
- Continued pressure on pharmaceutical sector
- Reports of misconduct by local manufacturers
- Questionable vendors named
Reed Smith continues to monitor the life sciences regulatory and media environment in China and has prepared a summary of recent developments. For additional information, please contact Reed Smith lawyer John Tan at email@example.com.