Reed Smith will be hosting an upcoming webinar, “12 Months in Health Care Law: A Roller Coaster Journey”, on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET.
The webinar will deliver an informative and entertaining review of many of the key regulatory developments and court rulings in health care law over the past 12 months.
This fast-paced program (you will be amazed at how much we cover in just 60 minutes!) will provide an engaging look at the twists and turns of our industry’s legal developments, including:
- Continuing adventures in health care reform
- Fraud and abuse developments, including investigative and enforcement activity, and the Yates and Brand memos
- Rising reimbursement challenges
- HIPAA highlights and related state laws looming on the horizon (e.g., CCPA)
- Pharmaceutical and medical device payment and regulatory developments
- A variety of intriguing health care items you may have missed
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.
Please click here to register for the webinar.