While the life sciences sector has proven more resilient than most, COVID-19 has undoubtedly caused a dramatic slowdown in deal activity globally across industries. Please join Reed Smith and a panel of strategic, private equity, and venture capital leading deal makers for an engaging discussion on the impact COVID-19 has had on deal making in the life sciences sector, lessons learned, and their perspectives on deal making and deal trends in the sector in a post-COVID-19 world.
Our speakers include:
- Iqbal Hussain, Life Sciences Transactional Partner, Reed Smith
- A. Maria Dahl, Head of Transactions: Oncology Business Development & Licensing, AstraZeneca
- Edward de Nor, Executive Parter, GHO Capital
- Johan Verbeeck, Vice President Business Development, Immunology, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Laurence Barker, Partner and CBO, Dementia Discovery Fund SV Heath Investors
- James West, Director, Results Healthcare
You can register for the roundtable by clicking here.