Reed Smith is pleased to present a virtual life sciences CLE week from November 9 – 13, covering hot litigation and regulatory topics of interest to our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients. Sessions include:
- The ABCs of an MDL: Lessons learned through the lens of a case
- The benefits of arbitration for life sciences and health care industry disputes
- Albrecht and implied preemption – Is there any clear evidence where we go from here?
- Best practices and war stories from remote litigation and arbitration
- Pharma’s evolving relationship with telehealth
- Current trends in False Claims Act and antitrust enforcement
Each webinar in this series is presumptively approved for CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Applications for CLE credit will be filed in Delaware, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. For more detailed information on the credit offered for each session, please visit the registration page and click on the session of interest.